Caroline's B-Day / Soul-Astrology Mixtape



Happy belated birthdays Caroline! As you know, punctuality does not equal love!








Caroline's B-Day / Soul-Astology Mixtape (Side A)
[right-click to download]

The Undisputed Truth - Walk On By
Johnny "Guitar" Watson - Lovin' You
Foster Sylvers - Misdemeanor
The Jackson 5 - You Ain't Giving Me What I Want (So I'm Taking It All Back)
Diana Ross & The Supremes - No Matter What Sign You Are
Norma & The Heartaches - Hot Pants
3 Stars - Jersey Slide Pt. 1









Caroline's B-Day / Soul-Astology Mixtape (Side B)
[right-click to download]

Kool Blues - I Want to Be Ready
Curtis Mayfield - We the People Who Are Darker than Blue
Four Mints - Row My Boat
William deVaughn - Be Thankful for What You Got
Syreeta - I Love Every Little Thing About You
Millie Jackson - All the Way Lover
Leon Haywood - I Want'a Do Something Freaky to You
The Ju-Jus - Sweet Songs









Caroline's B-Day / Soul-Astology Mixtape (Side C)
[right-click to download]

Donny Hathaway - The Ghetto (Live)
James Brown - There Was a Time/I Feel All Right (Live)
The Voices of East Harlem - For What It's Worth









Caroline's B-Day / Soul-Astology Mixtape (Side D)
[right-click to download]

Doris Duke - I Don't Care Anymore
Candi Stanton - Too Hurt to Cry
Freddie Scott - (You) Got What I Need
Syreeta - Come and Get this Stuff
Redbone - Come and Get Your Love
The Chi-Lites - Have You Seen Her
The Floaters - Float On


No comments: