Private Sparkle

Here are my two new favorite songs this week:



1.) Aretha Franklin - Jump

I read about this soundtrack album (that I had never heard of or seen even after years of record shopping) as being the most criminally unknown/underrated Aretha album. The fact that it's from 1976 and composed/produced by Curtis Mayfield should put any lingering doubt in your mind to rest. Here's the vinyl rip since I couldn't find anything online.








Aretha Franklin - Jump
[right-click to download]




2.) Private - My Secret Lover

Sorry for the radio edit but it's all I could get for the moment. Watch the video for all the dirty bits. Apparently (but of course) this is huge in the UK, yet another reason I'm in the wrong country...








Private - My Secret Lover
[right-click to download]

No comments: